Continuity, Computability, Constructivity -
From Logic to Algorithms (CCC 2017)
Loria, Nancy (France), 26-30 June 2017
Place Stanislas, Nancy (photo from Wikipedia)
Previous workshops have been held in Cologne 2009, Trier 2012, Gregynog 2013, Ljubljana 2014, and Kochel 2015. The conference series has always been linked with EU-funded international research projects, with COMPUTAL (Computable Analysis) in the years 2012-2015 and now with CID (Computing with Infinite Data), a research network between Europe, Chile, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, and the USA. This conference is the first CID event, but is open to all researchers in the area.
The workshop will take place in Nancy, France.
ScopeThe workshop specifically invites contributions in the areas of:
- Exact real number computation
- Correctness of algorithms on infinite data
- Computable analysis
- Complexity of real numbers, real-valued functions, etc.
- Effective descriptive set theory
- Scott's domain theory
- Constructive analysis
- Category-theoretic approaches to computation on infinite data
- Weihrauch degrees
- And related areas.
- Matthew de Brecht (Kyoto, Japan)
- Bernhard Reus (Brighton, UK)
- Matthias Schröder (Darmstadt, Germany)
- Alex Simpson (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Extended abstracts (1-2 pages) of original work are welcome.
- The deadline is 17 April 2017.
- Upload your submission via EasyChair
- Ulrich Berger (Swansea)
- Pieter Collins (Maastricht)
- Mathieu Hoyrup (Nancy) (co-chair)
- Erik Palmgren (Stockholm)
- Victor Selivanov (Novosibirsk)
- Dieter Spreen (Siegen) (co-chair)
- Martin Ziegler (Daejeon)
- Anne-Lise Charbonnier (Nancy)
- Mathieu Hoyrup (Nancy)